Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MEAN GIRLS MUSICAL PRODUCTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- Pride 2017: Defiant on the Dance Floor: L.G.B.T.Q. Night Life in New York, 2017
By JEREMY ALLEN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A year after the shooting at Pulse in Orlando, dance parties and events have roared back in New York City, in a celebration of community.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Cops searching for suspects after 12-year-old girl escapes kidnappers’ car
By Fox News - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Whittier Police Department confirmed they are investigating the kidnapping of a 12-year-old girl who was able to escape her abductors Monday morning. According to police, at around 9:30am the girl was in front of her home near the 13400 block of Franklin Street in Whittier when she was approached by a man who grabbed...
- Girl abducted from Mormon church sexually assaulted in dumpster: cops
By Linda Massarella - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A girl who went missing from a Mormon church service in California Sunday had been abducted by a stranger in the parking lot and sexually assaulted in a nearby dumpster, authorities said. The girl, who officials say is between 10 and 13 years old, had slipped out of the afternoon service at The Church of...
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...