Yes, the meat in Dunkin’ Donuts’ Angus Steak breakfast sandwiches may look more like a sausage patty than a porterhouse or a ribeye, but does that mean it’s not actually “steak”? One customer says the sandwich doesn’t meet a federal definition for that term. But there’s a big bird-shaped problem with that definition.A lawsuit [PDF], filed this …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ME ANGUS FARM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Says “Angus Steak” Sandwiches Aren’t Actually Steak
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- The Hobbies of Capitol Hill: Beekeeper, Baker, Photographer … Senator?
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Here are some of the hobbies that help senators unwind from, or prepare for, their long days on Capitol Hill — and that sometimes inform their work.
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways
By Steven Melendez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As agriculture adopts recent advances in automation and data science, farms will become super-efficient — and perhaps a bit lonely.