Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MDB HOMES CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- How the 1MDB Scandal Spread Across the World
Thursday Jan 12, 2017
Starting in Malaysia, a scandal involving the 1MDB fund set up by Prime Minister Najib Razak now involves at least 10 countries, including the U.S. This animation shows how money allegedly misappropriated from 1MDB moved through global wealth centers before being used to buy real estate, art, and other assets around the world, including in New York and Beverley Hills. Illustration: Oliver Osborne for The Wall Street Journal.
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood