Allied Irish Banks offers investors a good chance to ride the Irish Republic’s strong economic recovery, but it comes with just one snag: a still-large chunk of bad loans left over from the hard years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MCGUIRE'S IRISH ACRES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Allied Irish Banks: Fresh Listing for a Fresh Start
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- What Is A Sweet Almond Bush – Learn About Sweet Almond Bush Care
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Supreme Court Rules for Bush Officials in Post-9/11 Suit
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that former Bush administration officials could not be sued for policies adopted after the terrorist attacks that led to the detainment of Muslims.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Ireland Gets First Openly Gay Leader
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Irish lawmakers elected the country’s first openly gay prime minister—and the youngest—on Wednesday, a sign of the fast-changing attitudes in a once staunchly conservative country.
- Dwarf Shrubs For Gardens – Choosing Bushes For Small Spaces
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- After Losing Majority, U.K.'s May Turns to Northern Irish Party
Friday Jun 9, 2017
British Prime Minister Theresa May on Friday resisted opposition calls to resign, swiftly moving to form a new government after voters unexpectedly denied her Conservatives a parliamentary majority. Photo: EPA.
- Patricia Knatchbull, a Grande Dame of Britain’s Elite, Dies at 93
By ALAN COWELL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Her life embraced a fabled childhood and personal tragedy after her father and a son were killed by the Irish Republican Army in a bomb attack at sea.