NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MCG-HJT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic Receives $10 Million for Expansion of Eye Institute
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The gift from the Timken Foundation of Canton will support an expansion of the Cole Eye Institute and the creation of the Louise Timken Ophthalmic Education Center....
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”
- Cavaliers’ pursuit of Paul George takes another big twist
By Fox Sports - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers apparently have not given up on their pursuit of All-Star forward Paul George. The Cavs are talking to the Indiana Pacers and Denver Nuggets about a three-team trade that would send George to Cleveland and Kevin Love to Denver, ESPN reported Sunday. According to the report, the players the Pacers would get...
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Golden State Warriors Win NBA Championship
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers, 129-120, for the team’s second NBA title in three years.
- Warriors 129, Cavaliers 120: Warriors Win N.B.A. Title, Avenging Themselves Against the Cavaliers
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Golden State defeated Cleveland, four games to one, dominating the team that rallied to stun them in last year’s finals. Kevin Durant was named the most valuable player of the series.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal