21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MCCORMICK FINE ART ADVISORY & APPRAISALS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- McCormick Spices Buys Maker Of French’s Mustard, Other Sauces For $4.2B
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Making a tasty, tangy sauce takes a little bit of spice, but the maker of French’s Mustard and Frank’s RedHot brands is about to get a lot of spice: Ingredients maker McCormick & Company – the company behind those red bottles of seasonings and brands Lawry’s, Zatarain’s, Old Bay, and others — will buy condiment maker Reckitt Benckiser for $4.2 …
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Another Government Advisory Committee Dismantled—This One on Climate Change
By Carole Levine - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Following the leak of a draft of a major government report on climate change, the Trump administration announced they will disband the federal advisory panel that reports on climate change.
- McCormick to buy Reckitt's food unit for $4.2B
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.