It is possible that Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, views the potential failure of the Senate bill to repeal Obamacare as an eventual boon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MCCONNELL HOLDINGS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Congressional Memo: McConnell’s Calculation May Be That He Still Wins by Losing
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Terms of Confinement: 43 Disability Activists Jailed for Die-In at Mitch McConnell’s Office
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Disability activists protest the dire circumstances they will return to if the new health care reform bill passes, comparing it to incarceration.
- 'Runner's World,' The Cut' Hire Top Editors
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Rodale Inc.-owned health and wellness brand 'Runner's World' appointed Betty Wong Ortiz as its new top editor, the first female to hold the title at the magazine. 'The Cut' promoted Stella Bugbee asthe site's first president and editor-in-chief.
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 29, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Mar 29, 2017
Donald Trump signs order rolling back Obama's climate-change rules, Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell are headed for an epic clash and New Jersey man returns to work on 100th birthday.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.