The company apologized for the episode, in which a 71-year-old man was pushed to the floor at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MCC CUSTOM FLOORING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- United Airlines Apologizes After 2015 Video Shows Worker Shoving Customer
By ELAINE GLUSAC - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."