Matthew Perry, 47, best known for his role as Chandler Bing in NBC's long-running sitcom "Friends," bought the three-bedroom, five-bathroom residence in 2011 through a trust for $8.65 million, according to property records.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MCBRIDE PROPERTIES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Matthew Perry Puts Los Angeles Home on Market for $13.5M
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rick Perry says carbon dioxide is not a primary driver of climate change
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Perry: “Most likely the primary control knob is the ocean waters and this environment.”
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Katy Perry Woke Up. She Wants to Tell You All About It.
By CARYN GANZ - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ms. Perry, who has a new album, “Witness,” says she no longer wants to be the frothy pop star she once was. And she intends to reveal her true self.
- Rick Perry talks nuclear energy research investment, Paris Agreement
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Trump Administration is calling this “Energy Week,” secretary Perry takes the podium.