The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MCA FAB INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
- 3 Legal Areas a Nonprofit Startup Needs to be Aware of to be Successful
By David Lieberman - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Forming a nonprofit can be a very rewarding and worthwhile experience. Presumably, you have decided to begin a nonprofit for educational, scientific, religious, or humanitarian reasons. Even though the organization does not exist in order to make money for shareholders, nonprofits still need to be aware of state and federal […]
- The Nonprofit Wrap-Up – May 2017
By Cody Lawson - Wednesday May 31, 2017
We wanted to share with you some nonprofit articles, opinions and resources that caught our eye in the month of May. How to Make Your Marketing Emails Stand Out in Your Donor’s Inbox – “Despite the unfounded rumors of its death, email is still one of the most effective ways […]
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.