This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - MC USPF V ASTOR RETAIL (NYC) OWNER LP
AROUND THE WEB
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Drew Nieporent May Be the Last Old-School Restaurateur Standing
By ALAN RICHMAN - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
At a time when chefs get all the attention, the owner of Nobu and Bâtard is still the effusive greeter and public face of his restaurants.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- SETTLE DIFFERENCES Atlanta cop challenges 'no cops' gym owner to fight
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Celebrate America And Dogs With This Obscurely Sweet Revolutionary War Story From Pedigree
By Jeff Beer - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
That time General George Washington didn’t let war get in the way for his respect of dog ownership.
WHAT: A Pedigree commercial that tells the Revolutionary War story about that time when George Washington returned a lost British dog to its rightful owner.