Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MC TALLEYRAND HOLDING L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Civil Society Journalism: A Blend of Engagement and Data Holds Institutions Accountable
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Chicago journalists file FOIA lawsuit against the police for the algorithm that determines which citizens end up on the “heat list” of people allegedly likely to be a victim or perpetrator of gun violence.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Russia Renewed Unused Trump Trademarks in 2016
By MIKE McINTIRE - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Although President Trump has said he has no active business ventures in Russia, his intellectual property holdings remain a valuable commercial interest.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Amazon's Taking $70 Off Sony's Best Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Headphones
By Shep McAllister on Deals, shared by Shep McAllister to Lifehacker - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Sony’s MDR line of Bluetooth headphones sold like gangbusters during Black Friday, but if you were holding out for noise cancelling models, Amazon’s rewarding your patience today with a $70 discount on the top-of the line MDR1000x.