Investors have planted $7.3 million in Freight Farms to help the Boston-based startup bring its micro-farms to more places around the globe—and potentially even beyond. The investors in the Series B round include return backer Spark Capital, also based in Boston. The news was first reported by the Wall Street Journal on Monday. Freight Farms’ […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MC NAMARA INVESTIGATIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Freight Farms Lands $7.3M as Agriculture Meets Data & Automation
By Jeff Engel - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- F.B.I. Investigating Deals Involving Paul Manafort and Son-in-Law
By MIKE McINTIRE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was not clear if the inquiry was part of a broader investigation that has ensnared Paul Manafort, who once served as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman.
- Trump Hires Veteran Lawyer With Deep Experience in Washington
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MATT APUZZO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The president added John Dowd, who previously led a Major League Baseball investigation and represented Senator John McCain in the “Keating Five” case.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Opinion Journal: Special Counsels: Always a Bad Idea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Former White House Speechwriter Bill McGurn on why Robert Mueller’s broadening investigation is no surprise. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- Toys With Digital Eyes: Eerie or Endearing?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Small LCD screens are giving toys like Teddy Ruxpin, Furby and Ultimate Lightning McQueen a highly expressive makeover. WSJ's Michael Hsu investigates. Photo/video: Drew Evans/The Wall Street Journal.