Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
AHMED B RANA
339 CELEMENT AVENUE
ELMONT, NEW YORK, 10003
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MBZ FOOD CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- FDA Postpones New Food-Label Rules
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
U.S. regulators delayed changes to nutrition labels on packaged food and drinks, the latest Obama-era food policy initiative to be postponed by the Trump administration.
- Watchdog report finds alarming 20% of baby food tested contains lead
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Levels are below FDA’s decades-old standards, but latest data says no level safe.
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- Amazon, Whole Foods Was 'Love at First Sight,' Whole Foods CEO Says
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Whole Foods CEO John Mackey said Amazon.com’s pursuit of the health food chain began with “a blind date” more than six weeks ago, a whirlwind courtship that culminated in Amazon’s largest acquisition by far.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.