SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 01, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 13, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - MBS MARKETING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Leibovich Names EIC Time Inc's 'Health' For Print, Digital
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Lori Leibovich is the new editor-in-chief of Time Inc.'s Health magazine, across various platforms. She will also lead Time Inc.'s new multimedia hub for its health category, Time Health, which drawscontent from the publisher's portfolio of titles, including 'Time,'' Fortune' and 'Real Simple.'
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.