John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
200 SOUTH MAIN STREET
ELMIRA, NEW YORK, 14904
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MBS INTERNET MARKETING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Netflix-Comcast Deal Threatens Internet Innovation
By Mitch Wagner - Monday Feb 24, 2014
Government needs to step in to create a free market for Internet access.
- While TV Ads Dip, Internet Ad Rates Soar
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Higher-than-expected Internet advertising business in 2017 will more than compensate for TV ad declines -- including all platforms, broadcast, cable, and TV stations. Gains will help U.S. advertisingimprove modestly this year.
- Mobile-Only Internet Use Grows
Friday Feb 24, 2017
The desktop-only world is shrinking. Smartphones are taking over. And that means marketers and advertisers will need to keep building for increasingly mobile-centric video users.