Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAZEISH GRILL CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Boomer Esiason signs on to promote electric grill
By Claire Atkinson - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Just as pro football camps open up to condition the players for the upcoming season, advertisers are also drafting their pitch persons. Our spies say former NY Jets quarterback and current WFAN radio host Boomer Esiason has been on many Madison Avenue top-pick lists. The sports broadcaster just signed with Johnsonville to help promote the...
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Coyote miraculously survives 20-mile ride in car’s grill
By Natalie O'Neill - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Lucky dog! A coyote miraculously survived a wild 20-mile ride at high speed — while lodged in the grill of a car that struck it. The driver, Georgie Knox, said she was headed to work on a highway in Alberta, Canada last week when the critter darted in front of her vehicle. “I heard a...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017