A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAZAR GAS CARS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- These Countries Want to Ban All Gas-Powered Cars
By Paul A. Eisenstein - Monday Jul 10, 2017
If France's Environment Minister has his way, the country could join a growing list of countries planning to ban vehicles running on gas or other fossil fuels.
- Volvo May Be The First To Dump Gas Engines, But It Won’t Be The Last
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Volvo will be introducing hybrids and electric cars exclusively by 2019. But it's only the first of what will be an industry exodus.
- France wants to ban sale of gas and diesel cars by 2040, end coal by 2022
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The country’s ambitious plans to stem climate change will be a challenge.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017