Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAY FLOWER II CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Flowering Shrubs For Zone 8 – Choosing Zone 8 Shrubs That Flower
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Are Fuchsias Edible: Learn About Eating Fuchsia Berries And Flowers
By Bonnie L. Grant - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Comey's Game (II): The Mueller Gambit
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Not a bad play from Comey's point of view. The will of the people in electing this president may wind up being thwarted, but that apparently is of little import.