Betting shoppers still like stores, owner TJX Cos. has more sales than Nordstrom and Penney combined. It is plowing investment into physical locations that create a treasure-hunt atmosphere with rapid stock turnover.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
145-16 ROCKAWAY BLVD
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11436
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAXX CONSULTING FIRM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Survive the Retail Crisis: A Master Class from T.J. Maxx
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Crimson Hexagon Partners With Turkey's Adba International
Tuesday Feb 25, 2014
Boston's Crimson Hexagon, a maker of social media analytics software, announced Tuesday that it has entered into a partnership with Adba International, a digital marketing and social media consultingfirm based in Istanbul, Turkey. Under the agreement, Adba will act as a reseller of Crimson Hexagon's ForSight platform, and will use the technology to assist its clients in analyzing social mediadata.
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- Bolt Goes Bigger, Raises $80M for Third Early-Stage Hardware Fund
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Bolt just raised over $80 million for its third venture fund, its largest to date. But the hardware investor and manufacturing consultant says it remains committed to backing early-stage startups that sometimes struggle to secure capital and other support. Bolt announced the new fund Wednesday in a blog post. An SEC filing indicates the firm […]
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015