Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
FRANK BLANGIARDO, ESQ.
333 MANOR LANE
RIVERHEAD, NEW YORK, 11901
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MAXIMUS HEALTH + FITNESS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Chesson Hadley outlasts Beau Hossler to win LECOM Health Challenge
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
CLYMER, N.Y. – Chesson Hadley shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Beau Hossler in the Web.com Tour’s LECOM (...)
- How 3D full-body scans will change everything from fitness to fashion
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
ShapeScale is the first health-tech device that allows people to create their 3D avatar at home in a matter of minutes. ShapeScale's CEO spoke to MarketWatch about how 3D avatars can transform retail, fitness and health care.