Giving to charity is the neurological equivalent of winning the lottery! So why do 3 out of 4 donors not make a second gift? It may be that you aren’t taking advantage of the “post gift glow” – that feeling donors have right after they give. You know the one – you feel great about […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAXIMIZED MARKETING SOLUTIONS. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Maximize the Post Gift Glow: The Art of Thanking Donors
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Kaltura And Akamai Partner On Predictive Content Delivery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Video technology provider Kaltura and cloud platform Akamai Technologies, Inc. said they'll extend their partnership with a new joint solution adding predictive content delivery to the mix, combiningAkamai's predictive content delivery and Kaltura's TV platform.
- Loxo Strikes While the Biotech Iron is Hot
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Biotech equity offerings at opportune moments maximize chances for commercial success.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- The ABCs Of A/B Testing In Healthcare Marketing
Friday Feb 24, 2017
Medical research relies on tests with reproducible results, and the same maxim applies to healthcare marketing and education. Marketers need to understand what works, what doesn't, and the methods ofdelivery that resonate with patients. To that end, communications should be assessed using A/B testing.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.