The secretary of defense, those close to him say, believes that keeping the military politically neutral can help hold together a divided nation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MATTI INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Mattis Quietly Keeps Distance From Trump’s Most Divisive Moves
By HELENE COOPER, MICHAEL R. GORDON and ERIC SCHMITT - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Trump Gives Mattis Authority to Send More Troops to Afghanistan
By MICHAEL R. GORDON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The defense secretary assured Congress of a new strategy by mid-July: “It’s going to require a change in our approach from the last several years.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Decision to start or delay transgender troop policy rests with Defense chief Jim Mattis
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis now has to decide between launching the new policy on transgender troops on July 1 or to delay it by six months.
- As U.S. Adds Troops in Afghanistan, Trump’s Strategy Remains Undefined
By MARK LANDLER and MICHAEL R. GORDON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Military experts say that in outsourcing decisions on troop levels to the Pentagon, the president has abdicated his duty to defend troop deployments.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.