Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
31 BROCKTON PLACE
ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, 14624
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MATTHEWS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- NLL Execs Reimagine Rosters with Major Offseason Maneuvering
By msilva - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Matthew Perry Puts Los Angeles Home on Market for $13.5M
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Matthew Perry, 47, best known for his role as Chandler Bing in NBC's long-running sitcom "Friends," bought the three-bedroom, five-bathroom residence in 2011 through a trust for $8.65 million, according to property records.