The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MATTHEW J. SALIMBENE, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.