The W.K. Kellogg Foundation gives $24 million in grants to fund initiative to fight racism in communities throughout the U.S.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE,
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MATSON & KELLOGG BENEFITS GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Kellogg Foundation Awards $24 Million to Fight Racism
By Nancy Young - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- 21st Amendment beer may soon be sold in most of the U.S., thanks to new investment
By Alyssa Pereira - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
21st Amendment, which opened its San Leandro brewery in an old Kellogg's cereal factory in mid-2015, has joined a partnership with Colorado's Funkwerks and New York's Brooklyn Brewery in order to give all three breweries a wider distribution network.