The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MATERIALS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- U.K. Calls for Major Inquiry Into Cladding After Deadly Tower Fire
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ninety-five buildings with materials similar to those used in the Grenfell high rise have fallen short in safety tests, “a 100 percent failure rate,” a government spokesman said.
- Senator selling stock after AP ties company to Mexican labor
Friday Jul 14, 2017
"The real issue we need to focus on, days before 300 Carrier workers in Indianapolis face layoffs, is how we can keep manufacturing here in Indiana," he said in the news release, urging Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, to bring the bill to the floor next week.For more than a year, Stewart Superior and its subsidiaries have been shipping thousands of pounds of raw materials to Mexico, where the company has a factory that produces ink pads and other supplies, according to customs records from Panjiva Inc., which tracks American imports and exports.Stewart Superior, which also has an operation in LaPorte, Indiana, says on its website that the company's Mexican factory "brings economical, cost competitive manufacturing and product development to our valued customers."
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017