Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
187 WOLF ROAD
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MATA FASHIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Small Business Report, March 18, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Mar 18, 2016
Startups expected to grow virtual reality; companies forcing employees to take vacations; and five tips for launching a small business while keeping your day job...known as "moonlighting."
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Styles Q. & A.: Virgil Abloh Projects Politics Into His Florence Fashion Show
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Abloh, a multi-hyphenate talent, has enlisted the artist Jenny Holzer to make a statement about the international refugee crisis.