NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2005
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2005 - MASTERPIECE MURALS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The island ghost town in the middle of the SF Bay
By Jessica Placzek, KQED - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
- Egyptian President Agrees to Cede 2 Islands to Saudi Arabia
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi ratified an agreement that cedes sovereignty over two Red Sea islands, brushing off widespread public criticism.
- Empowering Indonesian entrepreneurs to take action
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?