Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MASTER USA COMMUNICATIONS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Amazon’s Jobs Fair Sends Clear Message: Now Hiring Thousands
By NOAM SCHEIBER and NICK WINGFIELD - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Amazon’s nationwide jobs fair on Wednesday offered a vivid illustration of its ascendance and seemingly insatiable need for workers to fuel its growth.
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.