Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MASTER STATE INTERNATIONAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- As U.S. Adds Troops in Afghanistan, Trump’s Strategy Remains Undefined
By MARK LANDLER and MICHAEL R. GORDON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Military experts say that in outsourcing decisions on troop levels to the Pentagon, the president has abdicated his duty to defend troop deployments.
- Sergio Garcia tied for the lead after Round 3 of BMW International Open
By Dan Kilbridge - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Reigning Masters champion Sergio Garcia shot 5-under 67 Saturday and holds a share of the lead at 13 under entering the final round of (...)
- McConnell’s Reputation as a Master Tactician Takes a Hit
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
By assuming that conservatives and moderates would come together to repeal the Affordable Care Act, Senator Mitch McConnell seems to have miscalculated.
- Beware Scams Promising Payouts From Tobacco Settlement
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
If you’ve seen ads promising to set you up with payments from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement — a Nov. 1998 accord that requires tobacco companies to pay $10 billion annually to 46 states and Washington, D.C. — don’t fall for it. These ads are just a big, fat scam.Attorneys general for Washington state, California, Nevada, …
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Inside Trump International Hotel
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Maryland and the District of Columbia filed a lawsuit claiming that President Trump has used his position to help his businesses, like the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Step inside the hotel in 360 degrees.