North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MASTER STATE INTERNATIONAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- As U.S. Adds Troops in Afghanistan, Trump’s Strategy Remains Undefined
By MARK LANDLER and MICHAEL R. GORDON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Military experts say that in outsourcing decisions on troop levels to the Pentagon, the president has abdicated his duty to defend troop deployments.
- After North Korea Test, South Korea Pushes to Build Up Its Own Missiles
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
North Korea’s launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile has spurred the South to seek arms talks with the United States.