NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MASTER BUZZ CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Grammys Social Game No Trivial Matter
Friday Dec 28, 2012
The Grammy Awards are nearly six weeks away, but it's never too soon to begin promoting (and building buzz) for the event. The Recording Academy, which puts on the awards, has launched a socialtrivia game (running through Jan. 29) titled "Get Me to the Grammy's," that will award players with seven weekly prizes from each of the Grammy's six participating partners (Delta Airlines, Harman,Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hitlab, MasterCard and Procter & Gamble). The grand prize will feature two tickets to the award show on Feb. 10 in Los Angeles.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- A spy satellite buzzed the space station this month, and no one knows why
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An accidental flyby may represent “gross incompetence” on the part of the feds.
- Barron's Buzz: The Mid-Year Roundtable
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Barron's senior editor Jack Hough and WSJ's Shelby Holliday preview the latest issue of Barron's. Topics include thoughts and predictions from the mid-year roundtable. Also, a look at the memory chip industry. Plus, can a consumer product be too pretty for success?