Led by filmmaker Chris Milk and entrepreneur Aaron Koblin, Within's partners and content collaborators include Apple, The New York Times, NBC Universal, Vice, 21st Century Fox, and Alphabet Inc. Theinvestment is the latest stake WPP has taken in a digital content company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MASS EFFECTS UNLIMITED, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- WPP Invests In LA VR Firm Within Unlimited
Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Tesla Quarterly Loss Grows to $400 Million as It Prepares for the Mass Market Model 3
By BILL VLASIC - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The electric-car maker lost more than $400 million in the second quarter, but its revenues doubled, with its first mass-market model in the offing.
- Mass Effect veteran Casey Hudson returns to BioWare as GM
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Shake-up comes during a time of transition for the Anthem developer.
- When Bad Drinks Go Good
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Long Island iced tea, the Midori sour, the Blue Hawaii: Fussy bartenders are upgrading these decidedly down-market cocktails.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017