Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MASS AVE MANAGING MEMBER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Chesapeake Bows to Icahn, Southeastern Management
Monday Jun 4, 2012
Chesapeake Energy agreed to replace four members of its nine-member board with candidates proposed by the company's two largest shareholders, Southeastern Management and activist investor Carl Icahn. Ryan Dezember reports on Markets Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017