Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 07, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - MASADA III CAR & LIMO SERVICE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Trump's old limo in museum
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- How to Soothe Luxury-Car Buyers: Add Perks and Subtract Haggling
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Several automakers aim to change the shopping experience with fixed prices, after-sale care and even ways to avoid the dealership altogether.
- Luxury Cars Offer More Models, but Find Fewer Buyers
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Automakers like BMW and Mercedes-Benz have failed to expand their market share by offering more variety, joining the industry’s overall sales decline.
- Lyft Wants To End Car Ownership — This Is How They Want To Do It
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jul 21, 2017
It’s no secret that Lyft has its sights set on a country without individual car ownership — with the company’s co-founder calling it a “$9,000 ball and chain” that people have to drag along in their daily lives — but now the ride-hailing service is elaborating further on how exactly it can accomplish that goal.Luc Vincent, Lyft’s VP of …