Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAS RESTORATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Ties to Cuba Enhance and Entangle Jorge Mas’s Marlins Bid
By JAMES WAGNER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Jorge Mas Santos, member of a prominent Cuban-American family, is a contender to buy the Marlins, but baseball’s interest in Cuba complicates matters.
- N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
By USA TODAY Network - By USA TODAY Network - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The restoration was done by a Connecticut company and it may show up on TV show
- US restoring asset seizures -- with safeguards
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017