Jorge Mas Santos, member of a prominent Cuban-American family, is a contender to buy the Marlins, but baseball’s interest in Cuba complicates matters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MAS FAMILY REALTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ties to Cuba Enhance and Entangle Jorge Mas’s Marlins Bid
By JAMES WAGNER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Family of bullied girl to sue school district over suicide
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
An attorney for the family of Mallory Grossman said Tuesday that he's filing a notice of intent to sue the Rockaway Township school district for negligence.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."