The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MARY COURTNEY SCHOLARSHIP FUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Raise Your Hand Texas Receives $50 Million for Teaching Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The gift from businessman Charles Butt will fund an initiative to provide scholarships for high school students committed to a career in teaching....
- Brandeis University Receives $50 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The bequest from the estate of Rosaline and Marcia Cohn will create the Jacob and Rosaline Cohn Endowed Scholarship and Fellowship Fund....
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Manistee County Community Foundation Receives $15 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The bequest from Forest R. Minger, Jr. will create a college scholarship fund and a fund in support of the county's recreational programs and facilities....
- Gustavus Adolphus College Receives $40 Million From Alumni Couple
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The gift from a couple who wish to remain anonymous will fund scholarships and the renovation and expansion of the college's science building....