NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARVIN INSTALLATIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Trump Moves to End Democrats' Control of National Labor Relations Board
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
President Donald Trump tapped attorney Marvin Kaplan to fill a vacant seat on the National Labor Relations Board, taking a first step toward securing Republican control of the agency refereeing disputes between unions and business for the first time in nearly a decade.
- A judge is ordering drunken drivers to install Uber, Lyft
By David Kravets - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
"It's just common sense. It doesn’t cost anybody anything to install."
- How to install Linux on a Chromebook (and why you should)
By J.M. Porup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Crouton and Gallium OS turn Chromebooks into Linux laptops.
- JCPenney CEO: Postal Service Is Really Online Retailers’ Biggest Problem
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
As bricks-and-mortar retailers attempt to attract more customers and make more sales, they are increasingly courting online shoppers. But all of those two-day shipping services and other free shipping guarantees are putting pressure on delivery companies, and that could be a big problem, according to the top executive at JCPenney. The Street reports that JCPenney CEO Marvin Ellison believes the …
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Judge Orders Drunk Drivers To Install Uber, Lyft Apps While On Probation
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
In an effort to keep people under the influence off the roads when they’ve been drinking, a judge in Ohio is ordering folks who have been convicted of drunk driving to install ride-hailing apps like Uber or Lyft.In addition to levying fines and suspending drivers licenses, Judge Michael A. Cicconetti of Painesville Municipal Court is also handing out orders …