NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARVEL TOURISM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Edgar Wright Discusses His ‘Heartbreaking’ Decision To Split With Marvel And Leave ‘Ant-Man’ Behind
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
'Baby Driver' director Edgar Wright explains what caused him to split from 'Ant-Man' with a diplomatic (but quite telling) description.
- The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Early Screening Reactions Have Arrived And Everyone Loves It
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The first early screening reactions for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming,' the Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures co-production, have arrived.
- Harnessing The Brain Power In Travel
Monday May 1, 2017
Tourism Cares works to develop, enhance and unite the industry's pro bono volunteering efforts.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- First Black Panther trailer unveils the high-tech world of Wakanda
By Annalee Newitz - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Also, it's freakin' badass. Did we mention the badass part? Holy crap.
- Surprising no one, Tim Cook says Apple is “focusing” on auto autonomy
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Also calls electric driving “a marvelous experience," expects ride sharing to take off.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.