The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARTY'S LANDSCAPING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Marketing To Boomer Women: Adding A Complementary Treatment
Monday Jun 5, 2017
One of my favorite authors and presenters on marketing to women is Marti Barletta. Her publications, presentations and consulting expertise provide the definitive work on marketing to women and Boomerwomen. If your target is 50 to 70-year-old women, you may want to visit an article I wrote including Marti's thinking on marketing to women in general.
- The Director Of Netflix’s ‘To The Bone’ Responds To The Controversy Over The Film’s Depiction Of Eating Disorders
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
'To the Bone' writer/director Marti Noxon responds to the controversy greeting her Netflix drama and its depiction of eating disorders.
- FireEye CEO Shares State of IT Threat Landscape
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 23, 2017
FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia talks about the state of the IT threat landscape and where enterprises should focus their attention when it comes to cybersecurity.
- Suspect in Holocaust memorial vandalism is mentally ill: lawyer
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
BOSTON — A man suspected of using a rock to shatter a glass panel on the New England Holocaust Memorial is mentally ill, his lawyer said Wednesday, as elected officials and religious groups came together to condemn the vandalism. “As a city we stand with the Jewish community,” Boston Mayor Marty Walsh said at the...
- Reviews Are Great For Ratings -- But What About Improving CX?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Customer experience is now at the centre of marketing, yet brands only see ratings as the value of reviews, not an improvement list for CX.
- Pervasiveness Of Video In The New Media Landscape
Friday May 26, 2017
If your video doesn't tell a story that engages your customers and influences their decisions, well then it doesn't matter what else you've done.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.