Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARSEL & SON TAXI CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Dubai's self-flying taxis are primed for takeoff later this year
By Brett Williams - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington
- Check out how easy it'll be to hail one of Airbus' conceptual autonomous flying taxis
By Brett Williams - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Hailing a flying taxi will someday be as easy as pulling out your phone and pressing a button.
That's the future presented by a number of vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft projects, and major transportation movers and shakers, most notably Uber and its partners, have outlined plans to take the ride hailing services currently stuck on the ground to put them in the skies.
One of the busiest companies in the space is Airbus, which just dropped a new video of its autonomous flying taxi hailing project. The video is just a CG demo of the concept, but it's still an exciting vision of the future of mobility. Read more...More about Ride Hailing, Flying Cars, Vtol, Tech, and Sharing Economy