The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has been taking images of the rover about every three months to monitor the surrounding area for changes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARS POTTERY LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- High Above Mars, a NASA Orbiter Spies the Curiosity Rover
By KENNETH CHANG - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Doctor Who: Empress of Mars review
By Kelly Fiveash - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The Red Planet is dead, so will the Ice Warriors live on?
- Hairless Dogs, ‘as Important as Machu Picchu’
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Meet some Peruvian hairless dogs, an ancient breed whose image is recognizable on pre-Incan pottery. The breed has been declared a part of Peru’s cultural patrimony.
- Elon Musk Reveals Vision for Colonizing Mars
Tuesday Sep 27, 2016
On Tuesday, Elon Musk revealed his vision for sending humans to Mars to colonize the Red Planet. WSJ's Monika Auger reports. Photo: SpaceX
- The Journey to Mars seems to be pretty much dead
By Eric Berger - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
New video is designed to highlight all of the things Trump has accomplished in space.
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Mars Curiosity Rover Autonomously Samples Rocks With Incredible Precision
By Matt Simon - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Curiosity rover has gotten really good at automatically detecting rocks and blasting them with a laser.