I really dig a new Marriott campaign that leverages the smart cellular computer phone technology.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MARRIOTT AGENCY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Marriott's Snap-Adventure Ducks Millennial Stereotypes
Friday Apr 7, 2017
- Robocall Scammer Faces $120M Fine For Impersonating TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A Florida man accused of blasting out 100 million illegal robocalls where he falsely claimed to represent companies like TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia, or Hilton may finally have to pay for annoying the ever-living heck out of people. The Federal Communications Commission has proposed slapping a $120 million penalty on this obnoxious operation.According to the citation [PDF] released …
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- 5 cities to check off your summer bucket list
By Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
SPONSORED ADVERTISING CONTENT FROM MARRIOTT REWARDS PREMIER CREDIT CARD FROM CHASE.
Summertime is ideal for taking time off from work to travel, but with so many options it may be difficult to choose just one destination. You could explore a city that’s filled with history, enjoy the natural beauty of the great outdoors, or keep the fun going late into the night with music and dancing. Read more...More about Travel, Summer, Vacation, Marriott, and Marriott Hotels
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015