NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAROON SHADES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- RealCo Accelerator Startup Dauber Gets $1.1M for Trucking Tech
By David Holley - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
San Antonio—Dauber, a trucking-focused app maker that’s working with the San Antonio-based RealCo accelerator, has raised $1.1 million in seed funding from the startup accelerator, angel investors, and people in the trucking industry. Dauber makes an app that provides construction trucking companies with real-time analytics and data visualization capabilities. The app aims to eliminate paperwork […]
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- On the Runway: The Tony Awards Get the Red Carpet Blues
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
From ribbons to tuxedos, the shade of the night made a potent statement.
- Summery Espadrilles: Which Heel Height is Right for You?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In cool neutral shades, these four rope-soled styles—ranging from flat to strategically steep—will get your summer off the ground.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.