NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MARKETING ADVERTISERS LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadband speeds.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- NFL Eyes Liquor Advertisers
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
There have been liquor ads on TV for some time -- but not on the NFL. That will change this year, when they join the ranks of beer marketers for the league. It's all part of trad TV's search for new advertisers and revenue streams.
- Adobe Advertising Cloud TV Launches, Ties In Search Intent Data
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Adobe on Monday announced the launch of Adobe Advertising Cloud TV to automate data-driven planning and buying of television advertising. One feature of the new platform will enable marketers to target audiences who have demonstrated intent through online searches.
- The Only Day For Advertising
Monday Jan 30, 2017
It's not just the Biggest Day for Advertising, it's kind of the Only Day for Advertising -- when armies of frightened marketers, agency people and production houses are at pains to come up withs something memorable. Naturally, this will not end well.
- Fear Of Advertising: Consumers Dislike Online Ads, But They Value Email
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
People dislike online advertising, and many have had bad experiences with it. But they value email, a survey finds.