Ready in minutes, this velvety soup from chef Günter Seeger comes with a dollop of bright relish made with cilantro, jalapeño and yet more sweet summer corn.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MARKET STREET GLOBAL EQUITY FUND, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Summer Corn Soup With Cilantro-Corn Relish: 20-Minute Recipe
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Leon Black’s Apollo raises biggest buyout fund ever
By Post Staff Report - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Billionaire Leon Black’s private-equity firm Apollo Global Management has raised a record $23.5 billion for the world’s biggest-ever buyout fund, according to a report. The boffo raise eclipses the previous record set by billionaire Stephen Scharzman’s Blackstone Group, which cobbled together a $21.7 billion fund at the height of the buyout boom in 2007, the...
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.
- Loxo Strikes While the Biotech Iron is Hot
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Biotech equity offerings at opportune moments maximize chances for commercial success.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.