NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MARKET HERO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Holding Out For A Hero: Average Joes & Josephines
Monday Dec 19, 2016
As we cross the threshold into 2017, it seems like a good time to let consumers speak for themselves. Much has been made in the last few months of the "voice of regular people" and those who aredisenfranchised. Let's be honest, most of "those people" aren't the targets of campaigns. Many categories in the boomer marketing space target the mass affluent consumer. But there is a real sweetspot in a segment we call "Average Joes & Josephines." They are neither rich nor poor. They are articulate, smart consumers. As they age, they need brand heroes.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- IBM to Help BMW Ride on the Cloud
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
International Business Machines Corp. said Wednesday it is working with BMW to provide cloud-based data management for the German automaker’s recently launched connected car initiative, a move by the centenarian tech giant.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- What This Year's Super Bowl Taught Us About Fan Engagement
Tuesday Feb 21, 2017
When 7-year-old Joseph Perez asked Tom Brady at Super Bowl LI Opening Night "Who is your hero?" he probably wasn't expecting the veteran quarterback to tear up in response. But in one of those momentsthat's just too good to be scripted, that's what happened.
- American Cancer Society Enlists Pro Golfer Chris DiMarco To 'Tee Up For Life'
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The campaign is anchored by a 30-second spot with DiMarco, who talks about the loss of "my hero - my father" and explains how the golf community has united to fight cancer.