NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MARKET ARCADE GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- City Leaders Call “Shenanigans” In Battle Between Pot Store & Dubious Arcade
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 16, 2017
As more states legalize recreational marijuana, regulators face a steep learning curve when it comes to rules on when and where pot retailers can set up shop. For example, it might make sense to restrict marijuana sellers from operating near places where you’ll find lots of kids, but could that same rule be gamed just to prevent a retailer from …
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Omaha Media Group And WaveBid Partner To Aid Auction Market
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Omaha Media Group and Wavebid are partnering to offer digital services to auctioneers.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.