A Linux-running desktop PC called ORWL is meant to foil the most dedicated hackers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MARK DELL'AGLIO CPA, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- ORWL's Ultra-Secure PC Self Destructs if Someone Messes With It
By Michael Calore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Samsung, Baselworld, and the Tablet PC
By Wired Staff - Friday Mar 31, 2017
This week, the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Baselworld watch convention, and revisiting the first tablet PC.
- The PC Gaming Show returns for E3 2017
By Kyle Orland - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Get ready for hours of gameplay footage and awkward developer conversations.
- Online Darwinism And The Evolution of Performance Marketing
Friday Sep 7, 2012
Marketers love to create new terms to explain their work. From "brand advocacy" to CPA, CPM, CPE and the myriad of acronyms that fill the digital marketing landscape, we'll turn almost any newbusiness practice into a marketable term. What, then, to call the phenomenon of once beloved - or, at least, begrudgingly tolerated - affiliates being shunned by the very industry that ferventlyembraced them? As the performance marketing industry matures, and as brands seek more sophisticated and legitimate agencies and affiliates to manage their online marketing campaigns, are we entering aperiod of "Online Darwinism"?
- Destiny 2 definitely won’t launch on PC alongside PS4 and Xbox One
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Bungie needs another a few extra weeks to get its next game ready for discerning PC players. Destiny 2 is coming to PC on October 24. That’s more than a month after the sci-fi shooter hits the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6. Bungie announced the release date today on the eve of […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.